Friday, February 17, 2012

Short duration With Family

I wake up late today
When i go down, my mum and dad is sit at parlor
When i just sit on sofa,
My mum ask me:"You want go Melaka?'
Then, i m thinking:oh,yesterday just hope can go Melaka,today i can achieve my wish.Why not?
I reply with "OK"

The 1 hour journey i full filled it by reading book and listening to my beloved music
Enjoying the moment...
 But the first station is went to Oz Center for checking the blood.
When i saw the screen,i just relief that i had a serious "high cholesterol"problem
(actually i know this during community service,but i always ignore it)
The screen is showing the abnormal blood condition.
Now i aware the harm of the problem
I should start my healthy lifestyle from now!
Without cuttlefish and egg yolk or other high fat food.

After that, we move forward to Jusco because i would like to buy book
in order to complete the 1 Malyasia 's Vouncher.

Unfortunately,i m informed that two of the vouncher cannot use due to the blur cop of school
I really feel want score that stupid people,but i calm down as fast as possible.
May be that is not the false of that stupid cashier...
It want me buy the others book at KL
So, i accept it.

Next, we are enjoying our afternoon tea with Shushi and one Yougurt Drink
I had complete almost half of Shushi because my mum don't like it.
Our afternoon tea include the bread we bought beside the food corner
All the bread is normal,nothing special...
When we bought the bread in Jusco,
the cashier give us the new style money
I was thinking what an other cashier give me an wired money
Before i interrogated the cashier,my dad told me that is new style money in Malaysia.
I felt embarrassed in the moment...

The following is go shopping. I bought all the needs for opening school
 because this semester i need save money for the final year's trip.

The holiday is end soon. This two day i need make it valuable!
 It is because third semester of third year,
i had no more holiday and had to go for internship.
 My wish is hope my family and i can enjoy this two days. 


No comments: