The tension of studies are around me.
I try to find out the way to release tension.
When took up my camera,
an idea flash in my brain,
so,
the results are...
The bear on the yellow lotus
The Bulbasaur on the yellow lotus
Don't know why,
i like yellow lotus very much even though
there have red ,purple,
green and pink colour.
May be because of the
overview of combination.
The bear and bulbasaur
is my favourite.
I also hope that i can sit on the lotus
and praying for the world.
(In fact,i just want to escape myself
from study the pharmacology. )
i like yellow lotus very much even though
there have red ,purple,
green and pink colour.
May be because of the
overview of combination.
The bear and bulbasaur
is my favourite.
I also hope that i can sit on the lotus
and praying for the world.
(In fact,i just want to escape myself
from study the pharmacology. )



No comments:
Post a Comment